Dr Sandrine Barral-Cadière
- Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS), graduated from the Faculty of Odontology of Lyon
- Post-University Degree in Periodontology and Oral Implantology
- Teaching Assistant in Periodontology and Implantology at the Faculty of Odontology of Lyon
- Member of the International Team of Implantology since 2004
- General Secretary of the French Society of Parodontology and Oral Implantology Rhône-Alpes Auvergne
Dr. Sandrine Barral-Cadière is a Periodontologist and Implantologist. These specialties of odontolgy focus mainly on the supporting tissues of the tooth (gum, ligament, ...), pre-implant bone reconstructions and dental implants.
In addition to the years of study in dental surgery, Dr. Sandrine Barral-Cadière has completed an additional two-year course (post-graduate diploma – Diplôme Universitaire in Periodontology and Oral Implantology). This specialized training allows to perfect the techniques required for:
treatment of periodontal diseases (gingivitis, periodontitis)
pre-implant bone reconstructions
pre- and post-implant gingival reconstructions
Today, she teaches these techniques for dental surgeons who follow the D.U. of Periodontology and Oral Implantology of Lyon.